Swapping Faucets on my tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow70cooper

Reaction score
Hello all, First I want to say thanks for all of the great info and ideas I get from all of you on this site. Now to my question, I just got my new perlicks in and I am building a two faucet tower (All I have is a tower with no accessories) I was wondering what pieces will I need to mount my perlicks and where would be best to order them. Thanks for the help in advance..

my tower is a standard two faucet set up from beverage factory with corny connectors mounted on a comercial danby kegorator.

Ahh- Easy then. Pick up a faucet wrench (any brew site has them cheap); There are typically about four little holes on the faucet ring. Make sure the air is off and pressure bleed if you have something on tap; A faucet wrench fits in one of the holes and along the surface of the ring so you can simply unscrew it. Faucet comes out; Align new perlick, and tighten the faucet ring back on. Apply CO2 test and enjoy!

Let me know if you need pictures and or links. Hope this helps!

Back