The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conte fires Instagram shots, captioning a video of Tuchel running after the second goal with more or less "too bad I didn't see you. I shoulda tripped you" (my interpretation of his poor English, not sure how someone else might translate the Italian)

I imagine Tuchel trying to minimize it is a cynical ploy to reduce the inevitable further discipline. Chelski dark arts have already taken hold of him.

Battle of the Bridge Pt. 2 indeed.

Screenshot_20220907-070546.png

Final world cup weekend 2022. I don't much care who wins either game. I guess I lean toward Morocco in Saturday's game as it gives them Top 4 recognition however briefly. They have won the hearts of the soccer world these past few weeks. OTOH a Croatia win gives Modric recognition as its likely his last WC at 37.
Sunday's game, either way. Great for Dechamps to get a 3rd and Mbappe and the squad to get 2 in a row, but I think the world favors Messi and Argentina. He is clearly one of the greatest ever and deserves equal recognition with Maradona but won't get it without lifting the cup.
I just hope for beautiful games. And for God sake I hope there are no crybabies blaming every little thing on the ref. We have had too much of that in this tourney.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back