Pic of your homebrew workshop?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyro

Reaction score
I am very impressed with some of the pics on the "Show us your kegerator" thread here. I'm looking to setup a homebrew workshop in the basement and I have a few designs that I'm thinking about. Would anyone be willing to share a picture of theirs so I could get some more ideas (and probably druel)?

4914-P1010075.JPG

built a nice structure with 2x4's. Fits those rubbermaid containers perfectly underneath, where I keep supplies and ingredients.

I built this small cabinet and put it right next to my mess sink. I have a townhouse (no room) and this was about 4-5 months ago before kegging...

IMG_0225.JPG

My wife's company renovated their building and will be swapping out all of their furniture for new stuff coming Monday, so I'll have several more tables to line the back of my room with and store carboys and Better Bottles on.

Here's what my CURRENT "brewshop" looks like:

various-brews.gif

Resurrecting a zombie thread...I share space with a 1950's MG TD (not my hobby). I do everything but operate the propane burner in between the appliances on the left and the two brew tables on the right. The Keezer doesn't have external taps, because there is no room for them.
IMG_8294.JPG
When brewing, the door is open and I am outside in the driveway.

Back