Barter for a free year of BYO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drunkensatyr

Reaction score
It is renewal time and they are doing a BOGOF renewal. Anyone want to trade a 6'er of HB for a free year of BYO?

hell yeah, let me know, if you still have it, I got some goblin, a few wit's, and a newly bottled Barley wine.

Don't have any brew, but I've got gauges, fittings, valves, ss and titanium mesh, Goretex Gasket.....

Hey, it must be that time of year...I got the same offer, and I'm perfectly willing to share it, too, for the price of a few homebrews. First one to PM me gets the subscription.

The irony is that for less than the price of shipping some brew across the border, I could simply suscribe to the magazine. Not that I have any brew to share right now, but Canadian shipping costs are really high. I think it's because the price of horse feed is going up along with malted barley prices. One of these days we're going to get a few of those auto-car things.

Back