6 Pack of Two Hearted Ale for 1 bottle of 120 min?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfieldenator

Reaction score
Anyone? Sounds crazy, but I'd love to at least try this beer once in my life! I can get other stuff if you have something else in mind.

Gonna be hard to find 120. I was down at the brewpub 2-3 weeks ago and they had 120 on tap, but were sold-out of 4 packs.

Wow, 120 on tap? That's pretty nuts. I wish I could have planned a visit to Rehobooth beach then!

I know its a long shot, but I thought I would at least try:(

I think you are going to have a hard time with this one. Two hearted is an off the shelf beer, while 120 minute is rare, and even more rare due to them dumping 2/3 of this years batch. I would try to find something of equal rarity/difficulty. I'll check to see if i have a bottle.

I know that Two Hearted isn't even close to being rare compared to 120, but what I was hoping is that someone who doesn't have access to it, might have access to 120 and be willing to set up a trade.

With that said, for anyone interested I would be willing to find you anything you're looking for that I have access to here in the midwest/east coast. If you really want to trade with me just send me a note of what you're looking for.
Thanks guys/gals

Havent tried the two hearted but where I live in virginia I can get almost every dogfish head made including 120. let me know if u r still interested in this trade.

Thank you for the offer but I actually got lucky and scired a few bottles of 120 in Kentucky recently!

Good deal hope you enjoyed it I do love dfh but if you havrnt ever had stone ipa or their reuination you are missing out imo they blow dfh away

Also if I remeber right I think sam calagione said the 2006 120 was the best they had ever made so I would say you be d*** lucky to find one but hope you do cheers

Also if I remeber right I think sam calagione said the 2006 120 was the best they had ever made so I would say you be d*** lucky to find one but hope you do cheers

I know someone that has some... also a bottle of Westie 6... he refuses to part with them though. Grumble grumble grumble... I even gave him a bottle of Old Rasputin XIV.

OP - Are you in Ohio? I thought Bells distributed down there. If you are planning a trip to Michigan anytime soon, you should be able to score some then. Though if you really want to trade, I can get you a six pack.

No I am actually from a small town called richland, virginia. I travel to bristol, tennessee and get my brews its only about 45 minutes from me so not that bad. Unfortunately we do not have access to bells period and I would love two try some of there beers the two hearted and particularly the hop slam. If you could get a 6er I would be willing to send you whatever you cant get that you think woukd be an even trade. Cheers!

No I am actually from a small town called richland, virginia. I travel to bristol, tennessee and get my brews its only about 45 minutes from me so not that bad. Unfortunately we do not have access to bells period and I would love two try some of there beers the two hearted and particularly the hop slam. If you could get a 6er I would be willing to send you whatever you cant get that you think woukd be an even trade. Cheers!

Looks like there are some places in Kingsport, TN
Craft Beer Stores Kingsport TN - Kingsport TN, beer, Kingsport TN craft beer, Kingsport TN beer store, Kingsport TN beer festival, Kingsport TN brewing, Kingsport TN brewery, Kingsport TN brewing equipment, Kingsport TN beer running, Kingsport TN bee

Yea I knew of theses places only problem with them as that tennessee has a law now that they do not serve high gravity beers. I think anything above 6.5% tennessee does not have it. Dogfish head and quite a few other breweries pulled out of selling there due to this. But thanks for trying too help

Back