It's about that time of beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeastyboys

Reaction score
What's on you guys' wish list for the holidays and what are you giving? I'm asking Santa for a new keg set up and giving some fine bourbon!

Already got an early gift. Another 5 gallon ball lock and wort chiller. Holding out hope for a nive big turkey fryer setup. Told the mrs. that it would move brewing activity to the garage and she likes that idea. Will be tapping my coffee oatmeal brown for the holidays.

I'd love a deep basin sink for my basement so I don't have to hike up and down stairs with full carboys and buckets! Also another wall mounted tap set up and drip tray would be good. Thanks, Santa!

I kinda bought myself an early present(s). Wanted a o2 regulator but they were OUT so I opted for the bubbler,guess its a step up from my drill/paintmixer. Also got a 3 gallon glass carboy.Instead of using my 2 gallon wide mouth glass jars. Dont think Im going to like cleaning the carboy much though comparably.

2.5-3 ending gallons is about max I can do on my stovetop with a double boil. I dont plan on gettting full mash equipment/burner and all that. Although I would maybe like to convert a kettle with a false bottom or boil screen instead of BIAB not that I have a problem with it. I would like to get one of those 2.5 gallon kegs also and try that out someday since Im doing bigger batches.

Well, we were thrifty (that means stupid) and garage saled 2 propane burner deep-fryer turkey setups this summer, before I decided to get into brewing. Now brewing on the burner of our propane grill in the garage. So a turkey fryer is going on the Christmas list.

I will be giving away stainless pint glasses and homebrew to some select friends and family.

I'm getting a Blichmann burner and likely some other brewing items and gift cards.

I'm giving out some of my India Dark Ale and Chocolate Espresso Imperial Stout.

Hoping to get more ball lock kegs, a nice keggle, and/or equipment to move to AG.

Back