Brewhemoth Pressurizer???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brentt03

Reaction score
So I currently have 4 brewhemoth fermenters and am looking to invest in the pressurizer for smooth transfer to kegs. Does anyone know what all parts I would need to make this work? I am new to this pressurized transfer thing?

What's the proper process??

Thanks!! :ban:

PRV on left, then ball valve with flare connection, then pressure indicator, then overpressure (50 or 60psi) relief. Pretty much covers all the bases. I use the ball valve and flare to

Add volumes that I missed after dialing up the PRV at the end of ferment

Add external CO2 when pushing into kegs

Works well. Could be more robust as I can't submerge the gauge for cleaning/sanitizing. I use squirt bottles to move PBW/water/starsan through.

spund.jpg

I did add a npt-barbed fitting on the PRV with some silicone tube, and keep a 50mL flask with some fluid near. It's nice to see a visual indicator of the gas flow sometimes....

I have seen the pressurizer on brewhemoth and thats what i want to use, the thing is, ours are the brewhemoth v2.0 so we don't have the tri-clover ends, so we need an alternate to transfer to keg from the v2.0 setup

Back