The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s hard to take most Adam Sandler movies seriously.

For the majority of his career, in every one of his movies he plays some version of the village idiot.

Click isn’t too bad either.

Wish I had one of those magic remotes to point at my carboys and hit fast forward.

He never brings anything to the party anyway.

Speaking of Red Sox stuff, what a crazy game tonight. I'd have switched it off in the 4th but I was rebuilding my hlt to fix a hex coil fitting that decided to weep last brew day and I was too busy with that to change the channel. Glad I didn't!

Cheers!

So this was "good behavior" Hanley in a year to collect his $20m vesting option on top of the normal $20m.

Bobby Williams. Recent Celtic nba draft. Take notes. Show up for your introduction to a team that might sign a million dollar contract with you. Did you hear that phone conference? We know what road this kid is gonna travel.

I have the same feeling about soccer. There was nothing else on and that was going to be the night I got into the world cup. England vs Tunisia. I just couldn't do it.

It was a high scoring game too. 1-1

Disregard that last question....why won’t Paul’s foot go away!?!? GO AWAY.
IMG_8722.jpg

Hi biatches! I see you all missed me, couldn’t stop talking about me while I was down in Curaçao. Took SWMBO, Spawn 1, 2 & 3, Boyfriend 1, and a niece and nephew scuba diving. The all inclusive hotel had some serious issues (three days in a row I got back post dive to find my card wouldn’t open the friggin’ door) but with free unlimited food and booze they bought themselves some slack.

The diving was quite nice. And my foot is still attached. Barely.

Hi biatches! I see you all missed me, couldn’t stop talking about me while I was down in Curaçao. Took SWMBO, Spawn 1, 2 & 3, Boyfriend 1, and a niece and nephew scuba diving. The all inclusive hotel had some serious issues (three days in a row I got back post dive to find my card wouldn’t open the friggin’ door) but with free unlimited food and booze they bought themselves some slack.

The diving was quite nice. And my foot is still attached. Barely.

Welcome back Hoss. See any interesting things swimming around?

Still trying to decide my winter '19 tropical trip location. May do something simple like Mexico, but the Caribbean is sooo nice.

Back