Pure Hoppiness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee_smn

Reaction score
Does anybody have a clone recipe for pure hoppiness? All grain would be preferable but I could change it myself. I searched the forum and google but couldn't find a good one. Thanks guys!

I came across that but never heard of the site so wasn't so sold on it, i've also never done continuous hopping so I guess that may have scared me off. It's worth a shot though. I really appreciate you checking that out. The beer is delicious, I didn't think I'd find anything I liked more than Pliny but this may be it for me. I don't know if you could get it in Ill, I know it's at Whole Foods out here but I doubt it's nation wide. PS great movie I think I watched it a hundred times.

I'll try to check it out next time I'm at Whole Foods, looked for it at Binny's but didn't see it there. Yes I love the movie, something everyone should watch and understand.

I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt they distribute that far. They are a very small brewery. I know they distribute to los angeles, but I think that's as far out of san diego as they get. As far as a clone, try asking them, they may help. I'm not sold on Amarillo being the only flavor aroma hop, or that many additions.

thats what i was thinking too. but i don't have much experience with amarillo. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask next time i get my growler filled.

Back