• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 Check Valves Lot - $30 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKershner

Reaction score
It will be easier to just look at the photos, but I will try to explain what is all for sale here.

What I am really selling is 4 Chrome Check Valves for a CO2 Manifold or Regulator. Seen here as: Valve - 03G07310
http://www.chicompany.net/index.php...id=861&zenid=05af3fec08cded9ef1cd3e61f5b9f97e

What comes with it is a broken 5-way regulator, a bunch of brass hardware, one non-sealing chrome check valve, two 5/16" swivel barbs, and 3 normal style non on-off check valves.

The regulator worked until the plastic dial part got a crack in it. Might be fixable, is probably replaceable in the least.

The brass hardware comes with it because I don't want to unscrew it.

The non-working chrome check valve has a tiny leak in the barb to valve connection. Probably fixable, but I don't have the tools to undo it. It is one of the non-attached ones, but I don't know which one.

The swivel barbs are in great condition, I just tossed em in because I don't need em. 5/16", perfect for 5/16" tubing.

Then there are 3 check valves that screw right into a regulator.

In the regulators current configuration, the setup is star-san verified leak proof. I am selling all for $30 with free shipping. No breaking it up. This costs about $100 + shipping new if you find good deals on all of it, but of course some of my stuff doesn't really work.

Latest posts

Back