• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rubber coated HLT or?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
I have a rubber coated HLT with SS ball valve, sight glass and thermometer. For sale in the Chicagoland area. I would consider trades. Not looking to ship. Pics on request.

Oh, i Forgot this is electric. It includes a 5500 watt ULWD camco element with SS 1" nut.

image-957441313.jpg

More pics and info upon request.

Attachments

• image-3034740402.jpg
    image-3034740402.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 413
Do you still have this? I have a brother in chicago that could pick it up for me. Mind if i ask why your selling it? About how long does it take for that set up to get to 160(ish)?

thanks, hope you still have it. I am trying to get a three keggle set up. Have two of them and was planning on making the third a HLT like this one.

Dolomieu said:
Do you still have this? I have a brother in chicago that could pick it up for me. Mind if i ask why your selling it? About how long does it take for that set up to get to 160(ish)?

thanks, hope you still have it. I am trying to get a three keggle set up. Have to of them was planning on making the third a HLT like this one.

It take about 15 minutes to get to strike temp in the 160's.
Selling because I'm building this. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/apartment-brewing-ebiab-all-toolbox-system-303247/

I will most likely be selling my boil keggle as well.
-240v 5500 watt camco ulwd
-1/2" SS ball valve w/ 1/2" hose barb
-45 degree pick up tube
-4" weld less RTD probe from auberins
-1/2" weld less bulk head from bargain fittings

mux said:
i will most likely be selling my boil keggle as well.
-240v 5500 watt camco ulwd
-1/2" ss ball valve w/ 1/2" hose barb
-45 degree pick up tube
-4" weld less rtd probe from auberins
-1/2" weld less bulk head from bargain fittings

image-343311414.jpg

I'm silver soldering 1" locknuts to the HLT and the boil keggle this week end. Still for sale.

Back