Guess the member.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just a bit of fun.
What do you think members of this forum should look like?
Who is this?

35.jpg

This is a good thread. I always just assumed Evan!'s avatar of the guy drinking a coldber was him. it's funny the image you associate with someone just from there avatar

This is a good thread. I always just assumed Evan!'s avatar of the guy drinking a coldber was him. it's funny the image you associate with someone just from there avatar

I assume you stole that baby and should give it back to its parents before they get pissed

This, by the way, is an Orfe. Therefore, it looks somewhat orfy, dontcha think? :)

That's what I always connected him with anyways.

golden_orfe.jpg

I toyed with going with Kevin Kline, but Will Smith won out. I couldn't find a pic of those dorks who sang "Wild West" back in the 80s. Now that damn song is stuck in my head.:)

Escape Club!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23nqInkEDTc]YouTube - The Escape Club - Wild Wild West (ONLY VIDEO COMPLETE)[/ame]

I'll say BriantheBrewer and NoClue. And just to show my age, that's Shaun Cassidy on the left and Parker Stevenson on the right.

Do I win?
:)

Oh, man, you sooooooooo frigging win something!!!!! I just don't think you really wanna know what you just won with THAT one! ;)

I'll say BriantheBrewer and NoClue. And just to show my age, that's Shaun Cassidy on the left and Parker Stevenson on the right.

Do I win?:)

no you don't win....but you got the names right....now I don't know how old the one on the right was when he was on bay watch a few years later...34 maybe, 35, or....? :D

no you don't win....but you got the names right....now I don't know how old the one on the right was when he was on bay watch a few years later...34 maybe, 35, or....? :D
Figures. I'm a half-loser. Now, who are those buggers?

BTW, I got Hoss' anti-semitic joke, I just didn't want to say anything for, well, the obvious reasons.:)

Latest posts

Back