• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Flip Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chingis74

Reaction score
I have about 20ish flip top bottles and want to trade straight across for 12 oz cleaned bottles. Some of my bottles have red seals some dont. It would be good to buy some new ones anyways. All of them are from germany. Let me know if you are in the south jersey area and we can trade.

If you want to bring a bottle or 2 of your home brew along, we can trade a few home brews as well.

I'm in staten island. Just started kegging and have a ton of bottles to give away. I'll gladly take the flippers and some homebrew for a bunch of bottles if you're interested in picking them up.

I'm in Haddonfield and will trade if you want.

Might even be interested in driving up to trade to you^

Miley, thanks for the offer but that's a little far for me to drive right now. BGates, let me know and maybe we can meet half way or something

Hey X,

This batch of my flip tops is already claimed. But I am always going out to Germany so I will keep you in mind when I get another batch

Back