What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it! Do it! Do it!

I did it I think I saved my cider fooking good :)

ForumRunner_20130809_203504.png

ForumRunner_20130809_203519.jpg

NIZZLE said:
I did it I think I saved my cider fooking good :)

Fook right!
Listen to Channel66. Make some Caramel Apple Hard Cider. It's awesome. And even better with Crown maple!

I've only ever eaten that much pork at once when I had just killed a pig. :D Was the crab cake on top of the pork chop? No fried egg?

Pork chop, under a crab cake, under a fried egg? Top that sucker with bearnaise, and it sounds like a special for Saturday night. :)

chef273b said:
Pork chop, under a crab cake, under a fried egg? Top that sucker with bearnaise, and it sounds like a special for Saturday night. :)

Must make this NOW! :D

Great beer here. This is my first Jack's Abbey brew and I've got to say I think they pulled off IPL quite well. Great American hop aroma and flavor, dry finish, but great lager character with none of the harsh bitterness generally associated with very hoppy beers. Still trying to decide if I like the way I took the pic.

20130809_202300.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Great beer here. This is my first Jack's Abbey brew and I've got to say I think they pulled off IPL quite well. Great American hop aroma and flavor, dry finish, but great lager character with none of the harsh bitterness generally associated with very hoppy beers. Still trying to decide if I like the way I took the pic.

Nice pic!

Another pub ale. Yep, I'm feeling pretty toasty. That's ok though, because everything tastes better when you're fooked up (just made a major, life changing decision today, so it's time to celebrate)!

nukebrewer said:

Try their Smoke and Dagger. At $2.95 a bottle YOU own them money!

Another pub ale. Yep, I'm feeling pretty toasty. That's ok though, because everything tastes better when you're fooked up (just made a major, life changing decision today, so it's time to celebrate)!

Oh snap what did you do? Come on tell us we are all friends hear ;-)

Other than getting me a bottle of puncheon?

NIZZLE said:
Oh snap what did you do? Come on tell us we are all friends hear ;-)

The wife and I just decided to adopt my 2 nephews (who were in a bad situation). That brings us to having 6 kids at our home (my 4 boys plus 2 more). Now, I'm gonna be known as uncle daddy for real.

Still drinking the Pub Ale...

The wife and I just decided to adopt my 2 nephews (who were in a bad situation). That brings us to having 6 kids at our home (my 4 boys plus 2 more). Now, I'm gonna be known as uncle daddy for real.

Good on you guys for helping them out.

Cool cool! congratulations man cheers

Good for you! Drink more.

MrNickVT said:
Yankee game anyone?

You best not be a BoSox fan!

Go Yanks (born and raised in the South BX). Buck Foston.

jerryteague said:

Good on you. Not sure of their ages, but I have a five year old who grows like a weed. If you want some hand me downs (clothes or toys), PM me. We always have a box heading to goodwill. Just as easy to send it direct to someone who can use it :).

Edit: and drinking a paradox brewing imperial brown sour. Yum.

NIZZLE said:
Cool cool! congratulations man cheers

Thanks! My nephews don't have a clue that its me who's adopting them. It's gonna be hard, but at least I know they're not gonna be passed around from house to house in the foster system. They really needed a stable environment (ones 9 and the other is 5), and a place to call home. Hence, the reason I'm gonna get fooking smashed tonight...

ForumRunner_20130809_211329.png

New Belgium's French Aramis IPA. Well balanced. Fresh hop aroma and nice grassy hoppy flavor. I recommend it.

NIZZLE said:
Fooook you you foooking fooook head I foooooooooooooking hate you right now you fooker! :-D

Ha! You love me and you know it! :D
I'm not saying I'm enjoying the LC3, but I want to have its babies. Interpret that how you want.

What's the frikkin deal with frikkin Minnesota? I know this is preseason, but damn, get your stuff together before hosting a football game that is supposed to be televised. Anymore technical difficulties and I'm just turning this crap off and going into the living room to watch Dora with my daughter.

Thanks! My nephews don't have a clue that its me who's adopting them. It's gonna be hard, but at least I know they're not gonna be passed around from house to house in the foster system. They really needed a stable environment (ones 9 and the other is 5), and a place to call home. Hence, the reason I'm gonna get fooking smashed tonight...

That's cool as hell man and I agree foster homes suck for kids I toast you sir you ate doing I very kind thing cheers and I hope all works out great for you and your family

Ha! You love me and you know it! :D
I'm not saying I'm enjoying the LC3, but I want to have its babies. Interpret that how you want.

What's the frikkin deal with frikkin Minnesota? I know this is preseason, but damn, get your stuff together before hosting a football game that is supposed to be televised. Anymore technical difficulties and I'm just turning this crap off and going into the living room to watch Dora with my daughter.

I-aint-even-mad-mon-62301865024.jpeg

Hehe! :-D

NIZZLE said:
That's cool as hell man and I agree foster homes suck for kids I toast you sir you ate doing I very kind thing cheers and I hope all works out great for you and your family

Me too. On a side note, it looks like I'm the first one here to try Prairie Puncheon. It's fooking phenomenal! It reminds me of drinking lemonade mixed with a Bret aged beer, or a sour aged Saison. I gotta go back tomorrow for a couple more bottles for the cellar...

Back