Craigs list score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I just bought 6 cases of 22 oz bottles. And the guy threw in a 12 pack of 12oz bottles and some oxygen caps and some iodophor. THEN in another deal I got 20 of the big grolsch style (brown) bottles from germany in the hard plastic case. Guy threw in 2 fermenting buckets caps and a capper........ Got ev erything for 60 bucks. THEN on the way home we stopped at a newer restaurant in town and the owner was as nice a guy as you could ever meet. Food was great AND they serve 85 different beers!!!! Talked to the owner about home brewing and he asked about sampling some and agreed to save me all of his pop top and grolsch bottles!!!!

Yeah it was a good day. The 22 ozers were all in nice boxes. AND the bar has a contest for anyone who tries all 85 beers. They keep a running tab and when you try em all you get a T SHIRT. Plus they are having a chilli cook off I may enter!!

I search craigslist everyday 250 mile from S.E. Michigan, I never find any good deals...
Post what you are looking for. That's how I got these. Also have a woman saving sam adams bottles for 5 bucks a case just by posting that I need beer bottles.

Back