Wanted: Supplication - Temptation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeerguy

Reaction score
I am wanting to try a bottle of Russian River's Supplication and Temptation. I cannot get it out here where I live and really would like to give these 2 a shot.

Reply here or PM me if you can help me out!

(I'll make sure that you get compensated for your troubles :mug:)

bump....This seems to be harder than I anticipated.

Really if anyone can get ahold of this for me, I will really be grateful. I will make sure to pay you well for your troubles. :mug:

The Supplication is quite possibly the best sour beer I've ever tried. Damn I love that stuff. Unfortunately I cannot help you but I did go there over xmas:

IMG_0074.jpg

How would you propose that this fine elixir be shipped?

The local bottleshop has it in the cooler. Not sure if I can get unchilled bottles, also not sure what effect warming would have on the chilled product...

Ship it with ice packs like you get with yeast. That works this time of year. Insulate the box or get an insulated box like wyeast has. I have good luck shipping beer this time of year but not in the summer.

How would you propose that this fine elixir be shipped?

The local bottleshop has it in the cooler. Not sure if I can get unchilled bottles, also not sure what effect warming would have on the chilled product...

Man that is tricky. I suppose ice packs may work.....not too sure to be honest. Which bottle can you get?

They sell both of these beers at Whole Foods here in CA... Easy to get but expensive. (over $10-$11 each)

Back