• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Draft system glycol cooler 25' draw

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PleasantValleyHops

Reaction score
This is a great use foe someone with a long draw and/or wants a long draw draft setup. Ill habe pictures up soon. What im selling is a perlick 8 gal res. Glycol chiller. Works great amd can run it for whoever wants to see it run. Also forsale with it is a 25' trunk line with two peoduct lines. Seperate or with it i have a 6 faucet perlick tower with drippan. Id like to get $600 for everything listed but am excepting offers. *Everuthing is in full working order and is still setup so anyone wants to see it running is fine by me. I was pouring beer at 36 degrees in the middle of july from 20 ft away

[email protected]
(240)529-2747
Dan

cbraun77s said:
Pics please!!!

Here is the tower. I started to desemble this to redo the tubing to the back of the shanks. Sorry still need to get the picture of the glycol unit. Yhe other picture is to show condensation on the tower

7d670869.jpg

4db43dcc.jpg

3b34c43e.jpg

6092b694.jpg

alright, well i see theres not as much movement to have the setup like mine. im taking all offers, i know what id like to get for it and what its worth as far as actual money value. but due to a little construction that needs to get done around the house now ill go right off the bat and $500 OBO now. thanks for looking once again.

Sorry no pics right now. Need to tell my wife to remind me to take a pic. Everyone will be able to see it on still but i had to move thing around so glycolmunit is not hooked up anymore.

4b33fe19.jpg

25e98f19.jpg

Temp control
b30a1515.jpg

A little pics of piping area. And yhe juction box. For the pump
Could have a switch wired in for those using for cooling jackets on conicles.
1b400f32.jpg

Back