What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam Adams Oktoberfest from the keg.

1410110560219.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410112347.013597.jpg

Coffee with lunch at our favorite coffee shop.

They also sell Boulevard Saison Brett, but I wasn't the one who placed the order.

Finish him...with an overrated beer.

View attachment 222559

Trying to think if I've tried that one...think I have. Although I'm not one to be giddy over a particular brewery, I don't think I've had anything from Terrapin that I didn't enjoy. Some beers can definitely be hyped beyond their ability to live up to the hype, but that makes the hype inappropriate. It doesn't make the beer bad. Disappointing maybe, but not bad.

Finishing some coffee...about to go grocery shopping. Going to pick up some apples to blend with my crab apples for another batch of cider.

Beer and football! :D
DisturbdChemist's sour stout. In proper glassware for today of course. ;)View attachment 222585
Seriously the best beer I've had from you, man. This is great!

Glad you enjoyed it. I shared a little of my gose last night and everyone loved it. Also said it was better that westbrooks version i shared too

Need.

cc: DisturbdChemist

Lol we can work a HB trade out

It would be an honor. :D

I can't see out one one eye. Just had a shot of Herradura. Smacked.

RGIII needs to get annihilated.

I would love to see that. :D Just had a bad roughing the passer call. Ridiculous. At least RGIII fell on the next play and turned it over.

I would love to see that. :D Just had a bad roughing the passer call. Ridiculous. At least RGIII fell on the next play and turned it over.

I'm watching the game and don't want to piss-off coldcrash with all this talk. :D

Waiting for the Cowgirls' game. With my Niners!

My Redskins are handing this to you. Houston is playing very well.

Wow! When did Snyder sell to you?! ;)

Not really a nines fan but anyone playing those cowgirls is my second favorite team. I surprised how well the browns are keeping up with the steelers. And Miami leading NE after three!! Who woulda thunk it?! (Except fins and that doesn't count)

Back Forty Pale Ale served with bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, bing cherries and pistachios.

Pretty sure us BBQ people call those Atomic Buffalo Turds. :D

Looks awesome. Roll damn Tide.

Back Forty Pale Ale served with bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, bing cherries and pistachios.
Is this your first post here! If so, it is epic! That sounds damn delicious.
Pretty sure us BBQ people call those Atomic Buffalo Turds. :D

Looks awesome. Roll damn Tide.

BBQ is a verb...

Drinking remaining 32 oz of wicked weed Bliss. Feeling buzzed. I'll admit, I'm drinking my emotions. It is awesome...the redskins are not. Bitches.

Latest posts

Back