Septembeerfest, the Northwest beer lovers brewfest.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
SeptembeerfestBanner.gif

Septembeerfest Details

We're heading to Septemberfest that day. We're also going to Rhapsody in the Vineyard, occurring in Corvallis from 4 - 7pm.

Welcome to Downtown Corvallis
If no one's heard of it before, it's when a bunch of stores downtown host local wineries and vinyards and you get to sample the great wines and browse stores you wouldn't normally ever step foot in. It's a great time.

There will be a separate tent for the three local breweries, with a total of ten beers.

Four homebrews will also be available, at times during the event.

Missed your post, I was already on the road as I committed to helping with setup. I was at the homebrewers' booth the first couple hours. Any beers catch your fancy?

It was my turn to play DD, but my better half really liked Deschutes Red Chair IPA. Honorable mention to Block 15's Six Hop Wonder and Spaten's Oktoberfest. Did any beers catch your fancy?

Not really. Any hophead would have loved SN's Fresh hop seasonal, but I think it needed more conditioning.

Back