Co2 Refill - NE CT / SE MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman540

Reaction score
Hi,
I live right in the corner of Ct, MA, RI. Can someone reccomend a place to get a tank refilled? I just called a place called ABCO welding and they charge 20.00 for a swapout. Two week turn around if I want to keep my tank.
Thanks
Kman

Any paintball shop should be able to fill your tank while you wait. I bought a new aluminum tank and faced the same problems, they fill while I wait and it costs the same 20.00. Also, keep in mind that if you give them that "2 week turnaround" there is a possibility they will lose your specific tank among their hundreds. Just google a local paintball shop!

I called:
Academy
Sports Authority
Gander Mountain
Wal-mart
Local Fire Department

Finally I called my LHBS and asked where he sends his customers.
Turns out, he fills tanks there himself.

doh

kman I live in CT i have a couple places I can refer you to however, ABCO is not a bad place to start... I usually swap through my LHBS because they go through some company as well... Almost the same price... However if you want to keep your tank ABCO is the only option you can go with... I am not really familiar with your area though so there may be another resource up there that I don't know about.

I was able to get a tank refilled at a fire extinguisher and fire suppression shop. $10. Did it right there while I waited.

Hi to all. The best place I have found is DMI Gases in Hyde Park. They refill your tank while you wait. They have CO2 as well as Beer Gas mixtures. Their number is 617-361-4600

Nobby Beverages Inc
30 Hayden Ave Unit E
Plainville CT 06062
nobbybeverages.com
860-747-3888
5lb $9.00
15lb $14.00
20lb $19.00
drop-off your tank and have in back in a couple of days.....
Need a tank....leave a deposit and take one of ours home.....

Hi folks,

I recently moved to Natick, MA a suburb of Boston. Can anyone recommend somewhere to have my 5# CO2 filled. I bought a new tank about 6 years ago and its in mint shape so Id prefer not to swap it out. I know its out of date so I cannot swap it out at my LHBS. I work in Northborough, so anywhere between Natick and Northborough would be preferred. Thanks for the help.

Back