New from Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yambor44

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Been lurking and posting a little while and just wanted to say hello.

Started brewing this past January 19th and have 20 brews done so far.

Started bottling and moved to kegging.

Started partial extract and moved to all grain.

Started at 5 gallons and moved to 10.

Started with a couple three gallon used kegs and now have 11 five gallon kegs.

Started fermenting in a cardboard cooler box and now use an old deep freeze with temp controller (since I bought a new upright freezer to replace it).

Started with an old fridge someone gave me for my kegs but it went bad before I could add taps so I bought a new one at lowes and it now has three taps and a manifold for 4 kegs so I can rotate one sitting on the gas.

I started with a 5 gallon CO2 tank and now have a 20 and a 10.

Started with one Cajun propane burner and now I am in the process of switching to natural gas and a 3 tier system that I bought off a guy in tampa that made "sculpture" out of a bed frame.

Started with immersion chillers and now have a CF chiller that I really like.

Started with a windows based PC and now have Mac (not beer related I know but had to throw it in there!!) :D

Started the year with 3 grand boys and now have 4 and another on the way.

I'm dying to brew the California Creamin Ale but I have 45 gallons (all ales) in the kegs and some bottles. Afraid it will go bad. Is that possible?

I have learned a lot from other forums and recently this one as well. Lots of good info and camaraderie here.

Thanks!

Rob

Welcome :)
45 gallons, start drinkin' it man. :mug:

It'll store ok. If you have any highly hoped ones, the hop flavor and aroma may dissipate, but other than that, you might be surprised at how aging certain beers will affect them.

Back