My logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adx

Reaction score
The past couple of nights I have been fooling around with some name and logo ideas that I had.

This is what I came up with on a first try. It's not too bad.

redline.png

Then last night I came up with this. I think I like it a lot better.

redline2.png

What do yo guys think?

The second one definately. Not sure exactly what Redline you are referring to, I'm guessing high performance autos or something in relation to rail roads, so you might want to incorporate something specific to that.

I kinda like the idea of the first one, but you've got to have more than just a staight line so that it's easier to tell that you're talking about a subway line. Evne if there was just one angle, it would look a bit better.

The second one, the aesthetics are better, but there's no context for the "red line". As noted, "Red Line" could be anything.

In both cases, I'd put "Bethesda, MD" in there somewhere.

You're close to the source of inspiration. I'm sure someone will figure it out the instant they see it.

<---

No naming after stops. I just like simple things. I first wanted to go with Red Star, but there is a brewpub in PA with that name. Then I got the Red Line inspiration locally and just ran with it.

I was thinking about a Metro themed name/logo too. You beat me to it!

I think the first one is a good idea but it does need some curves. Maybe a line running from the top right corner, around to a few stops then ending at the bottom Left, kind of a Z shape.

The second one would look good small on the neck of the bottle.

What I first envisioned when I saw it was the smaller logo would be the neck label and the other would be the main. I think they compliment eachother well. Go FOR BOTH!!!

Back