• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for fresh heady topper cans from the alchemist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In return I can get 3 Floyd's or bells. Since I'm in indiana. I had one heady topper once and I've been looking ever since!

As a VT native, we're looking for it too. The alchemist is in the process of tripling their tank volume and redoing everything to keep up with demand. We haven't been able to get cans for a while and latest projection is won't be able to until january.

Thanks for the update, thats terrible news for now, but awesome in the future. Maybe they will exand distribution also

As a VT native, we're looking for it too. The alchemist is in the process of tripling their tank volume and redoing everything to keep up with demand. We haven't been able to get cans for a while and latest projection is won't be able to until january.

This isn't true. My buddy just bought 8 cases from the brewery this past Friday. Can't wait to get my hands on some of it.

I was also at the brewery on tues and they had quite a bit of beer. I can't trade what I picked up, but I go up past brewery once a month so it's possible I could ship....

I would also like to piggyback on this. I've got some bourbon county, a couple 3F, bells, founders, a couple dfh, short's and Brooklyn.

Back