• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Library Sale - 9 "Like New" Books - Details Inside

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
--ALL BOOKS HAVE BEEN SOLD--
that was quick!

So, I had been on hiatus from brewing for a good year, then just got heavier into other hobbies - jeeps, hunting and hunting dogs, motorcycles, etc. Suffice it to say, I called it quits and sold all my equipment. Now, its time for some of my library to go. I kept the basics books in case I ever get back in, plus I have this. These are some really nice near-mint, like-new books, most have never been really been read and those that were are still very, very good condition. I don't want to get robbed on them either, so I compared my prices to Amazons for a reference. I am negotiable but not to the point of being robbed since I don't need the money that critically:

Homebrewers Answer Book - $7 shipped (Amazon used is $8 shipped cheapest in “good” or “acceptable” condition. Mine is like new, never used to my recollection, got as gift and got all my answers here. - SOLD to EFAden

Homebrew Favorites - $5 shipped (Amazon has them for about $5-6 shipped, but mostly “acceptable” condition at this price – this is like new book, I used a recipe out of it once or thrice, but never really read cover to cover or used much) - SOLD to imtrashed

Wildbrews - $10 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $12 free shipping, $11 cheapest in general for used – mine has never been read/touched) - SOLDTO biddyk

Brewing Up a Business - $8 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $10 free shipping, most used also no cheaper than $10 – mine has never been read/touched)
Papazian’s Homebrewers Companion - $8 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $10 shipped, most used no cheaper – mine has been read/used, but it is “near mint” IMO) - SOLD to Airborneguy

Microbrewed Adventures (Papazian) - $6 shipped (Amazons is $11 shipped, some used from $5 + shipping of $3-4 – mine has been read one and is “near mint”)
- SOLD to EFAden

Clonebrews - $10 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $12-13 shipped, with used going for $10 plus shipping of $3-4 – mine has never been read/used, like new) - SOLD to EFAden

Designing Great Beers - $11 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $14 shipped, used are from $13 + shipping of $3-4 – mine has never been read/used, like new) - SOLD to David K

Homebrewers Garden - $7 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $10 shipped, with used from $6-7 range, but with $3-4 additional shipping – mine has been flipped through once or twice, but never really read… like new.) - SOLD TO biddyk

Homebrewer's Companion - (Papazian) $8 shipped (Amazons cheapest is $10 shipped, most used no cheaper – mine has been read/used, but it is “near mint” IMO) - SOLD to imtrashed

Or I might make someone a package deal on the whole lot. I am also open to some negotiation here and there, but not going to give them away b/c they are like new, some have never been opened, read, or really touched other than to put them on my shelf in anticipation of using some day, which never came to fruition.

Great prices. Don't forget to send them usps media mail for probably the cheapest shipping.

I'd like wildbrews and the homebrewers garden book if not spoken for yet. Lemme know.

biddy-

they are yours... paypal me the $17, I'll mark them sold, and ship them out. paypal address [email protected]

They probably will come media mail since that's what I had in mind when setting prices. Obviously I wasn't planning on $4-5 flat rate shipping included when I'm selling them for $5-10 in general... I would barely make jack if I sent them priority. :)

Got a suggestion. I did this on a motorcycle forum I was on. We donated books and videos to the admin and they were checked out like a library. A specific thread was created for each item and people signed up to be next. Each person paid shipping to borrow a book.

Got a suggestion. I did this on a motorcycle forum I was on. We donated books and videos to the admin and they were checked out like a library. A specific thread was created for each item and people signed up to be next. Each person paid shipping to borrow a book.

Good suggestion, but a little late as I've already sold or have pending sale on 50% of the books. LOL. Maybe any I do not sell after week or so I will send to admin if they are willing. I also have 4-5 I planned on keeping, but maybe I could do that with them also... Definitely something I'm going to offer up as a suggestion on a upland hunting/bird dog forum I am on though. It's a good idea.

Eric- they are yours as soon as you send a paypal. I will mark as pending sale. Probably will not get to check paypal until 4PM EST this afternoon, but could ship them tomorrow for you.

Let me know if Brewing Up a Business doesnt work out.

I want to give the first guy time to reply but would buy it.

Back