Shoud i brew today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GillandCo

Reaction score
Contemplating brewing even though I need to pack and do a bunch of stuff to get ready for mammoth tomorrow. Just finished kegging a pale ale yesterday. I still don't know what I would brew but have all the grains and yeast to brew up a batch. What to do what to do

Brew! Brew! Brew!...+1 on get ready while the water is heating...this past weekend, with the weather so nice I was able to multi task during the water heating stage and the mash and I got soooo much done...now you obviously need to be more focused.

Ok I'm about to bust out the keggles and start heating up my strike water. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I might tweak with some recipe ideas while the water heats. Thanks

The answer to this question is always YES!!!!! ;)

This is not a packing forum, what kind of answer did you think you would get here!?

I agree with JJL, The answer is always BREW, unless SWMBO offers sex, death in the family, or you are going to jail.

Actually I can think of ways to enjoys homebrew in all of those situations too, ever fermented in your toilet?

Latest posts

Back