What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this one in the back of the fridge!

View attachment 110721

Could be another lurking in the cellar since it is such a mess...

I've got two more after the one I just had. Thinking about saving at least one of them to compare to my imperial red. I wasn't trying to clone it, but I used a lot of Nugget so I'm expecting them to be somewhat similar (apart from the 11.1% ABV that I definitely was not shooting for :drunk:)

Duck Rabbit Milk Stout!

image-1284133078.jpg

Thanks Gabe!!!

Just got a case shipped to me and damn..keeps getting better and better. Pretty sure it's dry hopped with crack rocks.

So good it deserves a place on the mantle, but somehow I don't think the wifey's as pumped as I am :ban:

my girlfriend wasn't too pleased either but she got over it.. Plus you can't tell me that each and every 1 of these don't deserve their own place :)

ForumRunner_20130325_202951.png

ForumRunner_20130325_203009.png

I've got two more after the one I just had. Thinking about saving at least one of them to compare to my imperial red. I wasn't trying to clone it, but I used a lot of Nugget so I'm expecting them to be somewhat similar (apart from the 11.1% ABV that I definitely was not shooting for :drunk:)

Nice I want one of them homebrews ! Love me a good imperial red :mug: I honestly loved that hopback troegs so far that and the G' Knight are my favorites i've got in on trade. :tank:

2 versions of my undercarbed (kegged 2 days) ipa. One citra dry hopped, one is amarillo dry hopped.

Came home to fresh filled growlers for my birthday, got 32 oz of buffalo bayou ginger citrus IPA, half gallon of clown shoes pecan pie porter, and a gallon of live oak hefe.

Currently drinking pecan pie porter and it is fantastic.

Also got an extra propane tank for brewing so I don't have to steal the BBQ pit tank.

I got me a keeper!

tx-brewer said:
Came home to fresh filled growlers for my birthday, got 32 oz of buffalo bayou ginger citrus IPA, half gallon of clown shoes pecan pie porter, and a gallon of live oak hefe.

Also got an extra propane tank for brewing so I don't have to steal the BBQ pit tank.

I got me a keeper!

Happy birthday!

I got me a keeper!

Happy birthday dude.

I'm drinking HB cream ale

Having my first Lambic. This stuff is great! It's a Frambrois Raspberry Lambic. Definately buying this one again. Now, I have to find a Geuze to try, and a Kreik....

I got me a keeper!

Happy b-day!

Blue moon winter ale. It's actually pretty decent. Taste like they used some Candi sugar and wheat

Drinking some Two Brothers my brother-in-law got for me for Christmas. Just had the last two from the case last night.

A Cane and Ebel
And a Bitter End

Having a Coop DNR. Their version of a golden strong Belgian. Pretty good, but I believe I should have opened it later. Too much ABV this early...

2nd cup off coffee after runnin an errand. cold outside again after the snow storm. But at least I have half-n-half for my roasty coffee...

mcbaumannerb said:
With your schedule, how do you keep track of what early or late is?

Haha, too true! I woke up at 8:00 this morning, so anything before 3 hours of wake up time is early for me. On a side note, I'm off until Thursday, so I'm gonna have another beer when I finish this one...

20130326_144712_Hagrid.jpg

Just doughed in on a 90 min mash with SWMBO. My choco milk stout, and our sauvignon blanc.

Brewing BIAB is getting old, can't wait to be home for the summer and get my keggles and 3 tier system back.

20130326_141703_Hagrid.jpg

She's going to kill me "why are you taking pictures of me I look like crap"

20130326_141546_Hagrid.jpg

15 degrees out forgive the layers

I'm watching the clock til I get off...but if things go my way, I'll be trying my first Trappist ale ever tonight!

Any recommendations!?

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to try something unique, Orval is a very special beer. It's a pale beer with brettanomyces. Westmalle Dubbel is on of my favorites. Rochefort 10 is a great pick if you're in the mood for a big beer with a lot of flavor.

TNGabe said:
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to try something unique, Orval is a very special beer. It's a pale beer with brettanomyces. Westmalle Dubbel is on of my favorites. Rochefort 10 is a great pick if you're in the mood for a big beer with a lot of flavor.

This guy knows what he's doing. You should probably listen. I've never had Orval but I need to. Westmalle and Rochefort are both incredible choices.

Latest posts

Back