Sam Adams Longshot Competition...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmeone

Reaction score
Has anyone here entered this contest this year? I've actually never entered a homebrew competition... but decided to give it a shot this year and entered LongShot.

I submitted a Nut Brown Ale aged with oak cubes. I don't see myself winning... but wanted to see what the judges would say.

I'm going to pass this year. You have to send them 4 bottles! I've got a premium American lager I just tapped into that is great. I figure 4 bottles, that a great start on a nice weekend. I'm keeping it for myself! I may send two off later to another contest

Yeah one of my friends sent one in and was trying to convince me to send my IPA in. I figured there would be tons of IPAs already, and they're too good to send away anyway. I'd rather drink the 4 of them myself or with someone else. :rockin:

Big10Seaner said:
Yeah one of my friends sent one in and was trying to convince me to send my IPA in. I figured there would be tons of IPAs already, and they're too good to send away anyway. I'd rather drink the 4 of them myself or with someone else. :rockin:

Not to mention they won't brew the IPA anyway due to hop-shortage... there is already one in backlog. :mad:

Back