Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts Homebrew Festival 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewmaixner

Reaction score
http://www.crbeernuts.org/2014/08/14/2014-cedar-rapids-beer-nuts-homebrew-festival/

2014 Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts Homebrew Festival

The Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts Home Brew Club will be hosting a home brewing festival Saturday, September 27th from 1:00-5:00 PM at Benz Beverage Depot 501 7th Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401. Home brewing clubs from around the state will be traveling to Cedar Rapids to serve their one-of-a-kind beers to the public.

In addition to beer sampling, there will be live music, food vendors, soda sampling, and educational presentations. This is a very unique event in which home brewed beer is spotlighted. No commercial breweries will be in serving. This is one of only a handful of home brew-only festivals to be held in the United States. Admission is $20 in advance or $25 at the gate. Tickets can be purchased online at Eventbrite.com or in person at Benz Beverage Depot, BIY Homebrew supply, or by contacting the Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts, [email protected]. Designated drivers are admitted free and will receive a cup for sampling sodas. Proceeds from the event will benefit Pints for Prostates.

If you are a homebrewer and would like to pour your beers, either as an independent or part of a club, please let us know at [email protected].

I'll be attending. Last year i enjoyed some of the best beer I've ever had there. A favorite was "funk you very much ". It was as good of not better than cascades burbonic plague.

Do you know who brewed that and what he's bringing this year?

I'll be attending. Last year i enjoyed some of the best beer I've ever had there. A favorite was "funk you very much ". It was as good of not better than cascades burbonic plague.

Do you know who brewed that and what he's bringing this year?

I do not know about last year's list, but here is the current beer list (may not be fully inclusive due to people being lazy)
http://crbeernuts.herokuapp.com/

Also a flier is attached

file.jpg

Back