Erdinger Octoberfest Weizen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatMonsters

Reaction score
Tried this on Saturday night. I thought it was just an Octoberfest when I ordered it. It was good. I saw the tap handle after I bought the second round. The Weizen part wasn't that pronounced...

Ja, aber Erdinger only makes Weizens of various sorts. They are Germany's largest privately owned Weizenbier brewery.

I used to buy Erdinger Hefe-Weizen by the case at the Class VI beer store at MacDill AFB. Paid $3.20 a bottle, I sure do miss the beer in Germany.
Another reason that I am getting back into brewing.

A good hefe, with a fresh Doner Kabob...ummmmm

Hmmm hefe, Hmmmm Döner....

57459806_a428dcf88e_o.jpg

Sherpa FE said:
I used to buy Erdinger Hefe-Weizen by the case at the Class VI beer store at MacDill AFB. Paid $3.20 a bottle, I sure do miss the beer in Germany.
Another reason that I am getting back into brewing.

A good hefe, with a fresh Doner Kabob...ummmmm
I was at Cl VI in Sep at Ft Sill and they sold me 2 cases of Paulaner HW for $18.95 a case (20 - 0,5 liter bottles)...they screwed up and I took it...:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: $3.20 a bottle is way overpriced even at CL VI...$2.20 tops.

Back