buying a kegging system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybrewer09

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a keg system. The ones I am considering are sold by Midwest.
The question I have is about the regulators. One has a brew logic dual reg and the other has a double dual reg.
Which one of the would be the best for now and for future expansion.

The dual gauge supplies the same pressure to both kegs and the double dual gauge allows you to set different pressures for each keg. Personally since both are the same price i would go for the double dual gauge.

Maybe I should have clarified a little better. Both regulators are double dual regs and one is 30 dollars more.

I bought the brew logic one from them over a year ago and it works fine. I have each of the regulators hooked up to 4 out manifolds and it works great. I do notice that some times after setting mine it jumps a psi or 2 so I just check shortly after setting the dial. Seems more of a brand/design reason for the additional price.

Thanks for the replies guys. I was wondering if it was just a brand thing for the increased price, because the only real difference I could see is that the brew logic regs relief valves are exposed where the other looks like the are totally encased in the body of the regulator

Back