Halton Region

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionjackson905

I brew what I like to drink. Don't tell me I cant.
Reaction score
Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Hamilton East area.

I'm looking for either a local group to join or start one, for local meetings for trades and discuss HB recipes and brewing process.

Anyone local to the above areas or close to those areas interested, post here or PM me.

Happy Brewing!
AJ

I'm in Oakville. New to brewing, but jumped in to AG for second brew. Very excited about this hobby. I'm currently in planning to build a grain mill to buy malt in bulk to save $$. Where are you located?

I'm in Oakville. New to brewing, but jumped in to AG for second brew. Very excited about this hobby. I'm currently in planning to build a grain mill to buy malt in bulk to save $$. Where are you located?

Burlington. Appleby and Dundas area. I might be brewing on Monday night if your interested.

My weekday brew session got changed by SWMBO, I will be brewing next week at some point. I will post details if you guys are interested. Neighbour will be brewing this Sat morning also.

Back