• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon all Grain Kit on Craigs - $700

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstranger99

Reaction score
NOT MY POSTING..........LINK TO ADD IS BELOW.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/3396642501.html

This is a sad day for me, but hopefully a happy one for someone else. After starting a family I am parting ways with my nearly brand new home brew setup. The kit includes all of the most expensive and essential items needed to make 10-gallon batches of all grain, partial-mash, or straight up extract brewing. The only thing you will need is a brew kettle and chiller......everything else is here.

Kit Includes:
10-gallon Northern Brewer Mash Tun w/ False Bottom
10-gallon Northern Brewer Hot Liquor Tank w/ Sparge Arm ($250 with Mash Tun, and extra $50 for sparge arm)
http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/deluxe-all-grain-system-10-gallon.html

15-gallon plastic primary fermenter with steel clamp to protect against blowoff ($90)
16-gallon glass demijohn and basket to be used for secondary (or primary) fermentation ($90)
5-gallon (x2) Corny kegs with brand new gaskets and seals ($150)
x2 brand new CO2 tanks ($160)
Thermometer/Hydrometer ($40)
Mash Paddles ($25)
Stirring Spoons ($10)
Hop Ball ($10)
Bubblers, airlocks ($10)
Auto siphon ($15)

Not pictured but ALSO included:
All lines, clamps, fittings, and hoses ($50)
Burton Water Salts, Gypsum, Whirlfloc Tables ($15)
Star San Sanitizer, One-Step Sanitizer ($10)

All of the equipment is clean and sanitized, and has been used exactly twice. I intend to sell the kit together rather than parsing it out. Total value of over $1000. Asking $700 OBO. Cash only.

dang that seems like some creative pricing and info.... 16 g demijohn.... lot's of retail or above pricing in that.

Must be magic airlock for $3 a piece

Yikes on that pricing. 5lb co2 tanks are ~$55, one looks beat to hell and he wants $160 for both. $75 per corny too.

Back