Recipe for Northwest Inspired IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewho

Reaction score
Looking to brew for the second time now, and living in Seattle, a nice strong IPA with only northwest hops sounds like it should be the next recipe. Can anyone share some recipes for a beer that would match this profile. Last brew we did turned out great, using LME, grains, and hops, would like to find something a little more challenging, and possibly get into dry-hopping. Thanks!:mug:

Try Diamond Knot I.P.A. from HomebrewHeaven.com, I have made this several times and it's a great beer.

in all humor....

drive pickup to brewshop, 8# LME, 1# crystal 40 to 60 L, fill remaining space in pickup bed with Cascade hops.. ....

Brewiz said:
Try Diamond Knot I.P.A. from HomebrewHeaven.com, I have made this several times and it's a great beer.
x2!!!
I'm drinking one right now! I kegged it last weekend, and it turned out great IMO!!! I picked up the kit from Homebrew Heaven.

:mug:

Back