Flying Spaghetti Monster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Sudster

Reaction score
I understand this is a new found religion. So, you are now the "Rasta Pasta Mon" I gather.....

http://www.venganza.org/

FSM3d.gif

Believe.

You miserable equine orifices stole my 600th post! :mad: Jeez, I'd been working on this for three days. :( You're all a bunch of Alfredoans I'll bet. :mad: :D

You just don't understand...600 is a very important number in the Flying Spaghetti Monstor mythos. A proper homage would have guaranteed my being touched by the noodly appendage. Now it may never happen...the next important milestone (to His Divine Noodliness) isn't until 3,548,262. :( ;)

No, it's just that the time of His Noodly Goodness has arrived (or will arrive, or is arriving), and many are having mass simultaneous drunken revelations...and of course we all now be pirates...aaarrr! ;)

El Pistolero said:
No, it's just that the time of His Noodly Goodness has arrived (or will arrive, or is arriving), and many are having mass simultaneous drunken revelations...and of course we all now be pirates...aaarrr! ;)

ARRRRRRRR!

ok.. let's try this out.

arrrrrrrr.....

ok, that was lame. one more time

AAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

damn. back to the fridge for another.

-walker

Oh, man ! My sides are killing me ! I've been gone a few days and it seems that I've missed the start of a new religion. I'd like to apply for a charter for the First Southern Free- Will Pastafarian Church Of Latter Day Primative Noodleism ( Zen Chapter, in His name we brew.). I've got the extra room, have a large pot, and need the tax shelter. I'm already planning a trip to the Pastine Chapel for me and my flock. Donations are tax-deductible and appreciated.

Ominus Pastivus
Father Monkey

Hey !, wait a minute. I haven't found any reference to noodlism in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. Could this be an aberration caused by tea deprivation..hmmmm. or maybe too many homebrews!

Patience, Little Tortellini. Enpastament does not come through deep thought or reasoning. Only through heavy drinking and mild insanity can the true path be found.

In His Name we Brew
Father Monkey

Please send your contribution to me at : P.O. box 133, Marinara Station...

Sudster said:
Hey !, wait a minute. I haven't found any reference to noodlism in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. Could this be an aberration caused by tea deprivation..hmmmm. or maybe too many homebrews!
Just do a search on "noodley goodness". I'm sure you'll find something. :D

sudsmonkey said:
Just ignore the monkey , if you will ! Come on man ! I've been gone ! Humor me ! :cross:
Why would anyone want to ignore the monkey? :confused: We've sorely missed the monkey's wisdom, and under stated humor. :cool:

sudsmonkey said:
Patience, Little Tortellini. Enpastament does not come through deep thought or reasoning. Only through heavy drinking and mild insanity can the true path be found.

In His Name we Brew
Father Monkey

Please send your contribution to me at : P.O. box 133, Marinara Station...

Been working on the drinking part but don't think I can back track the sanity issue.

Sorry guys. I've been busy pouting over the last couple of days. It's good to be back. You can almost feel the love. To answer the question, my star does burn out early. I'm more of a shooting star. Give me a few shots, and it's straight into the atmospher for me. It's OK , they know me here. ;)
Sudster- I never got a PM, or I'd have answered by now. It wasn't sexual was it ? Wait, this ain't the livestock site...
Senor P.- I can't thank you enough for the Warsteiner recipe. It has just recently reached the point of perfection where there's several million tiny bubbles in every glass. This is the best beer I've made so far. The first one is always raised to you.
Went out and got me a 6.5 gal. carboy the other day. The plastic water bottles are all secondaries now. Now if I can get a bigger pot.......

Here it is Friday night and your pouting again. We miss ya Man! BTW..leave the livestock thing alone OK...I realize it was a one night thingy but we don't need to be reminded... just because I was the messenger doesn't mean I approve of humane cruelty. What that gorilla did was dispicable...as you are apparently suffering from "Post Primate Penatration " it is quite understandable why you would misconstru "Private Message" (PM) with "Primate Molestation". Damn, cracked myself up! Anyway, keep in touch.. we can help. ( And you call me sick....) :D:D

Thanks for your kindness, Sudster. With your help, I hope to someday put that event behind me ( no pun intended). That post was really funny ! Damn near spit out my Kool Ade ! You'd make a brother laugh at a funeral on Sunday, Christmas Day. Hope you guys in Texas made out OK with the hurricane. Been seeing pictures on TV of the destruction. Horrible . Good luck. Let us know how you made out.

Back