• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Johnson Analog temp controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nm999

Reaction score
I have a practically new Johnson analog temp controller Located in AZ that I would like to trade for any of the follwing:

0-32 brix/SG ATC Refractometer.
PID and SSR.
Keg set up with at least 1 keg (no CO2 tank needed, I have one).
Plate chiller.

Sorry, don't have anything to trade, but what would you sell/ ship (78133) for? I assume the thermocouple comes with?

I have a practically new Johnson analog temp controller that I would like to trade for a refractometer or PID and SSR.

Located in AZ.

I have a refractometer i bought, checked with ro water then have never used when brewing. I'd be willing to trade.

It comes in a very sexy turquoise padded container with a little pipette for all your wort sucking needs.

Sorry I really want to do a trade but if no one bites soon it will go up for sale.
I did update the items I'm willing to trade for though.

Back