• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rims Tube for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
I am selling my RIMS tube made from 2" schedule 40, 304 stainless Steel pipe and fittings. The mounting brackets are included but it does not come with the "K Type" thermocouple. You will probably want to use a RTD with your PID anyway. If you want the 1500 watt 120 volt element, I will include it as I have purchased a new one. It is 17" long and all female threads are 1/2" female NPT except the element thread which is 1" female NPT and fits most threaded elements. I am selling it for $60 + shipping.

Reason for sale: My new Tri-Clover RIMS tube

RIMS1.jpg

RIMS2.jpg

RIMS3.jpg

RIMS4.jpg

May be interested. Anything else required besides a pump and PID to utilize this? This is for keeping constant mash temps while recirculating the wort for the duration of the mash correct?
Shipping quote to 45601?

I'm interested in the panel as well. Put me on the list.

Here it is. I am using two Auber PID's. I will have better pic's tommorrow. The lettering is via small plastic engraved self adhesive tags that can be removed easily. I am also including one auber instruments 20 amp SSR and Heatsink.

Cntl_Panel1.jpg

Gents,

I am sorry guys, the box is sold. My first PM was at 6:45. This is why I have never been successful in buying anything posted here, and Lord knows I have tried many times. If something is posted, it's gone in less than 2 minutes. Unbelievable!

Just looking at what could have been brings a tear to my eye.

Back