So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottling my first AG BIAB Belgian IPA on Friday.

Brewing my first non-kit beer on Sunday. Going to be a SMaSH PA/IPA with 12.5 lbs 2-row Pale Ale malt and 4oz cascade hops, 3 in the boil 1 for dry-hopping. My first dry-hop actually. A lot of firsts this weekend I guess...

Unless LHBS is out of key ingredients, I'm doing the Belgian blond recipe out of BLAM. Sounds delicious. It's going to be my first Belgian.

saturday = my variation on papazian's "who's in the garden", finally (delayed from last weekend). i will be using wyeast's belgian strong (1388), and will re-use it on my next batch - which, conveniently enough, will be a strong belgian :mug:

I have to keep my pipeline going after slacking for a few weeks so I'm brewing a cream ale on Saturday and an IPA on Sunday. Hopefully I will have my keggle ready by then.

2gl batch of blonde ale. Basically lager without lager yeast and warm fermented as a stepping stone to a first larger.

Black IPA this weekend. A big thanks to Remman for helping me along the way.

Hoping to brew an extract-plus-specialties stout as my second batch of beer. However, my plans may be stymied if the mead that's sitting in primary doesn't finish by Sunday morning. Not looking good... The real bummer is this'll mean at least two more weeks before I can kick off the batch.

Green Card Pale Ale Clone. Calling it my Green Card Pale Ale, serving at my. US citizenship party!

Congrats on becoming a US citizen Rifraf! I am brewing a Red Rye ale. My 4th AG brew. I was going to brew tomorrow but will probably do it tonight, it supposed to get below zero here tomorrow. I have no desire to brew outside in those conditions.

Re-brewing 2.5 gal of my Coronado Imperial Red for my first competition--Olde Hickory
Also helping my buddy with his first brew ever--5gal AG Honey Pilsner... talk about a bold start!!!

Doing a Ranger IPA clone, an Irish Red, and a Newcastle Brown clone this weekend. My first triple-brew weekend :D

Bottling a batch of American Brown Ale tonight, brewing a Centennial IPA on Saturday and on Sunday I will be brewing my very popular Oatmeal Stout (well popular with friends and family).

Not brewing this weekend, but finally building my keezer! Can't wait to have three beers on tap. Unfortunately it will also have to double as my fermentation chamber until I can convince the fiance that I need a second chest freezer just for lagers...

No brews this weekend for me but exciting week coming up. We are bottling four different batches. Belgian wit Scottish ale kolesch and chocolate stout.

Brewing break for me,dont have anything to bottle yet and waiting for conditioning.In the meantime -research;)

Back-to-back brews Sunday: Pliny the Toddler, then Elysian Brewing's "The Wise" ESB. Building the pipeline back up for my father's upcoming visit. Oh, and bottling Janet's Brown Ale tomorrow, but I'll be giving that away at Cigar City's Hunahpu's Release Party!

I'm hoping to get a batch in - my first weekend brew, if I do. I normally work. Maybe a Strong Bitter (some would call it an IPA, but if you've been watching the CDA -v- BIPA thread, you know I think that term is overused.), some kind of SMASH, or maybe something using the undermodified Pilsner malt I got a couple of weeks ago.

First all grain, stove top BIAB, 3.5 gal batch of American Brown Ale. Gonna pour it on top of an Oatmeal Stout yeast cake of Wyeast London Ale. So first all grain and first yeast reuse.

Yeast getting happy for tomorrow's IPA:

11572095.jpg

Back