Wire Diagram Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX1

Texas Ale Works
Reaction score
So, at the point where I need help with the wire diagram. I do not know how to draw them, but I can follow pretty colors fairly well.

If I could get some help it woul dbe awesome.

I will be using the this kit from eBrewSupply BIAB Kit

I will have all the 2 way switches replaced with pushbutoon led switches. my drawing does not show the estop, but it needs to in there where the buzzer is, and I want the element wired so it will not turn on, unless the water pump is on.

Thank you in advance.

Tim

View attachment panel.pdf

yes, I saw that after I posted, but I cant tell if the element is tied to the switch.

Tim

it is. you can see the 2 way switch on the red hot just after the e-stop. it will energize the coil on the contactor and allow the element to fire.

ok, thx, these things confuse me a bit, it takes lots of look, reading and laying out of parts(that I dont have yet) for me to reeally see it.

I am pretty sure that I will not fire the elemet without water in the HLT, but it is nice to have a "fail safe" in place.

Tim

Back