• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcs

Reaction score
Hello, I have cut back drastically on my my home brewing, I decided to part with some of my equipment. I'd like to sell this all together if possible.

DIY pasta machine Grain Mill
Stainless Steel wort chiller
2x 5g fermenter buckets
2x 3g Better Bottles
5x 1g Glass fermenter
3x 2g fermenter buckets
A bunch of specialty grains (several pounds, I can list these if needed)
Bunch of hops (I can list these as well if needed)
Hydrometer
Refractometer
5g Stainless Steel boil kettle
Mini fridge

I'd like to get $300 for all of this, I think this would be a good deal for someone starting out or wanting to expand. I am willing to negotiate on the price a bit.

Shipping probably isn't really an options here, this would most likely need to be a local(ish) sale. I am located in the Cincinnati area.

If you were willing to break up the lot I'd be interested in the DIY pasta machine based grinder and possibly the hops and SS chiller depending on type/size.

I live in Virginia but, by coincidence, am going to be in Cincinnati this coming Sunday/Monday. I certainly don't need everything on the list but would be willing to buy it all together if the price is right. Is the convenience of selling it all in one fell swoop worth a discount?

What kind and how much of the grains and hops do you have?

I'm in Columbus. If you end up splitting and would consider meeting me somewhere I would be interested in things like:

DIY pasta machine Grain Mill
Stainless Steel wort chiller
A bunch of specialty grains (interested in type and age)
Bunch of hops (interested in type and age)
Refractometer
5g Stainless Steel boil kettle
Mini fridge

Sorry for the late reply guys, I will get a list of the grains and hops today on my lunch break and post back here (after 2pm EST).

lelmore, how about $250 for all together, I was asking $300

Hey there don't want to step on any other folks offers. I'm local and interested in making some transactions on sight.

itQeb6f.jpg

Back