• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beverage Air Countertop Refrigerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollinsBrew

Reaction score
I have this listed on here Craigslist in Jacksonville, FL as well.

I actually didn't know how valuable this was until I went to sell it and looked them up on eBay. This thing refrigerates like a beast though and is as heavy as one. It's basically just been a beer and soda fridge in the garage for the last couple of years, I'm just trying to purge some things from the garage right now.

I listed it on Craigslist for $225 to see what I might get offered. Anyone in the area or anyone willing to drive for something like this, feel free to make an offer.

The only thing that you might find wrong with it is that the door seal has some damage (about an inch and half) right up near the top hinge on the right and the black paint on the door needs some touching up. The magnet is still in tact however.

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Latest posts

Back