FT: The Bruery Bois

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knorthr

Reaction score
I would like to trade this for some sours. Make some offers and we can go from there.

IMG_0134.jpg

The distro on it this year was INSANE!
Still have 4-5 stores in the area with multiples on the shelves, trust me im with you i scooped 2 as fast as i could and surprised how long there lasting.

Good luck on the trade!

I tried all 4 versions of Bois, and they are worth every penny..
Igotsand

Waiting for someone to say this...
Which was your favorite? i Have a brandy bourbon and whiskey, didnt care to get the new oak since im not a fan of those "new oak" flavors.

I saw a bunch of these. No way I was going to pay $28 for one though. LOL

I paid 32 and bought 2, if you like HUGE blended barrel aged beers this is one you shouldnt pass up.

Johnnyhitch1 said:
Waiting for someone to say this...
Which was your favorite? i Have a brandy bourbon and whiskey, didnt care to get the new oak since im not a fan of those "new oak" flavors.

I paid 32 and bought 2, if you like HUGE blended barrel aged beers this is one you shouldnt pass up.

Rye, brandy, bourbon, New American oak..thats the order I liked them in..

igotsand said:
Rye, brandy, bourbon, New American oak..thats the order I liked them in..

Haven't seen any of the variants. Are they available outside the brewery?

So you're a member? I guess i know what to ask for in a swap.

Yup, and WE are still on for a trade in acouple of weeks...I'll update my cellarhq next week for you...

Back to topic, Bois is worth it, if you aren't in the distro for Bois, trade for one or two...I always drink a beer fresh before I cellar one for later..

Back