Boiler Base

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brau_Haus

Reaction score
I happened to have to go under the house today and what to my wondering eyes did appear, but an apparently perfectly good Westinghouse natural gas furnace valve. I have an old LP camp cooker that has a bad valve/diaphram on it, and I'm now wondering if I should simply hook up a natural gas line via the valve I found today to it.....anyone have any ideas on this one?

LP to natural gas conversion requires different orifice sizing at the minimum. It is not a simple quick hook up. You would have to provide details & photo's for readers here to help you with it, more than likely not worth the effort considering you could buy a Hurricane low pressure burner for $40 and hook it up to your NG.

LP to natural gas conversion requires different orifice sizing at the minimum. It is not a simple quick hook up. You would have to provide details & photo's for readers here to help you with it, more than likely not worth the effort considering you could buy a Hurricane low pressure burner for $40 and hook it up to your NG.

Thanks samc...that's exactly the information I was looking for.

Back