Haus Ale vs Tecate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
I get home today and SWMBO asks if my Haus Ale is ready yet. It's been carbing since Sunday. I hook up the beer line and pour a pint. Hmmm Good. Beautiful color, and almost carbed perfectly. She loved it.

A short time later, I see she is drinking a Tecate. WTF???

It turns out my pint of Haus gave her a buzz and she has stuff to do still this evening..LOL.

I got great efficiency on my brew and Nottingham kicks a$$ on attenuation, so it ended up at 5.9% ABV. :D

the_bird said:
What's she got to "do" that you're trying to get her all liquored up for, eh Ed?... ;)

Ain't got nothing to do with me. She has a neighbor coming over to drop off some keys as she is going to watch the house while they are gone.

Once that is done, it's back to the Haus Ale. Whoo Hoo! :ban:

Life is pretty good when these are the problems (not really problems...) you are currently dealing with...:D :drunk: :D Glad to hear you had such success with your brew!

Redskins838892 said:
i wish my swmbo would say "Is your beer ready to drink yet?"

Lucky, lucky man.

Thanks. I'm a lucky SOB. She loves my beer. We'd be out and she would have a craft beer and tell me, "Yours is better". Oh yeah!

Then again, if it sucked, she's say "this sucks" Gotta love honesty.

She won't let me brew till the Brew Haus is built. Next weekend.....

Back