Looking for a stand of some sort

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
What are yall using to hold your carboys? I'm looking for some sort of shelf or stand to hold them so I can rack into the next container easier.

I use a dining room chair, or the kegerator. Just depends what room the brew is in and what it is going into.

I use a Counter top in my garage, use a "Brew Hauler" or milk crate to transport your full carboys. They are a pain to move around but I am still working on the hoist and I beam rails in my house ;) so untill then i just have to carry them.

But if you got the room you could put a metal shelf system from one of the big hardware stores in your fermenting room then rack off of thier after it's done.

Cheers

wop31 said:
I use a Counter top in my garage, use a "Brew Hauler" or milk crate to transport your full carboys. They are a pain to move around but I am still working on the hoist and I beam rails in my house ;) so untill then i just have to carry them.

But if you got the room you could put a metal shelf system from one of the big hardware stores in your fermenting room then rack off of thier after it's done.

Cheers

Where can I get a milk crate that will fit a 6.5 gal carboy?

Back