What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And another Arbor Red Snapper Roasted Pale. Man Im being a total homer today!

1387772848075.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
This guy dont gotta! Im workin the overnight drinkin shift tonight. I know ive had enough when Billy posts hes havin coffee at about 430 or so :ban:

It's a rough shift. But I guess someone has to do it. ;)

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to finish this. Second pour and there's still a few ounces in the bottle. I was able to finish the first one I drank a couple months ago, but this is just not an acceptable beer in any way. I'd rather drink one of fuzzymuttonchop's blackberry steel reserves.

image-3637181359.jpg

10Hills. This **** is made in NY city? Dont bother with this. Its ok malty.+ your mom. Its ok but it pisses me off somehow. Its decent but not for a good pale ale as far as great ones. Its gots some goods maltynesses though.

On my god knows how many hb strawberry blondes, a dirt wolf, and a sumpin. Long day after a great night last night. Sad that I missed posting on sloppy Saturday, but didn't get to do the Remmy red solo cup pics of my fridge aged since the last party HBs...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to finish this. Second pour and there's still a few ounces in the bottle. I was able to finish the first one I drank a couple months ago, but this is just not an acceptable beer in any way. I'd rather drink one of fuzzymuttonchop's blackberry steel reserves.

Man that must be bad. When I had it wasn't bad but wasn't good. I won't buy again. I seen their Amber but more than likely will never pick it up

How is it! I have one in the fridge I bought yesterday.

I liked it alot. The vanilla was strong, but not overbearing. I recommend it.

Yall are boring and have to go to work tomorrow. Still sipping on the yeti

I've got work in the morning, too, and I normally get up at 0500, but tomorrow I don't have to get up until 0630 so I'm gonna keep the party going for a bit longer.

I liked it alot. The vanilla was strong, but not overbearing. I recommend it.

I've got work in the morning, too, and I normally get up at 0500, but tomorrow I don't have to get up until 0630 so I'm gonna keep the party going for a bit longer.

I'll be fast asleep already is I had to work that early tomorrow

DisturbdChemist said:
Man that must be bad. When I had it wasn't bad but wasn't good. I won't buy again. I seen their Amber but more than likely will never pick it up

I wouldn't. I was tempted to buy a case of this stuff for the bottles, though. I really don't like this beer, but what's funny is someone commented on my picture of it on Instagram saying "Fantastic beer!!"
I guess some people like it.

View attachment 167629

So would I, Ive heard terrible things lol

I'll be fast asleep already is I had to work that early tomorrow

I'm in the Navy, remember? I can drink like a fish then wake up whenever the hell I need to for work. :)

Finished the growler of Winter Bock and now cleansing the palate with an Elm City Pils before I dive into one or two of the Gandhi-bot clones.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

I'm in the Navy, remember? I can drink like a fish then wake up whenever the hell I need to for work. :)

Finished the growler of Winter Bock and now cleansing the palate with an Elm City Pils before I dive into one or two of the Gandhi-bot clones.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/11508407406/
Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

When I think of navy I think about

inthenavy2.jpg

Haha.. I'm sure. I have a few more beers in me tonight. Might have an ipa to change things up

DisturbdChemist said:
When I think of navy I think about

Haha.. I'm sure. I have a few more beers in me tonight. Might have an ipa to change things up

I think of this....

image-2984935642.jpg

The sink drain drank the rest of the alien stout.
Goodnight Alchy thread night shift.

Had a fun night tonight.

BCBS x2
BCB Barley Wine
Dark horse PT5 (2011)
GI Big John (2012)
FBS
Bitches Brew (meh)
Consecration
Midnight Brett
Saison Rue

Here's a pic of one of the BCBS and the saison rue. I don't take a pic of all of them bc I didn't want to be THAT GUY. At the bar...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387780128.398493.jpg

Another Coff. Nothing like opening a closet with fermenting beer and smelling magic.

Back