Black Friday Brewing Deals from our Vendors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farm house brewing supply is having a sale posted about in the vendor section

Morebeer is posting some pretty amazing deals ... so far it's stuff I already have (or can't afford - like the $1500 conical), but I'm going to try to stay posted to their site. Deals are changing about every 20 minutes or so.

just tried to get a 15gal brew kettle on morebeer they were 150, they had 10 and by the time i got my info in and got to the cart to enter the code, it was over.

They just posted 15 gallon modified kettles a little bit ago (welded bulkhead and a ball valve) for $150.

I was curious and typed in the November coupon code since they have them on sale this month and it took it which dropped the price to $40 more then a 10% off coupon code that's in Zymurgy for even more of a discount... worked out $86... I didn't buy it though since I already used the those two codes and bought one a couple weeks ago for about $180.

Who knows if they would have accepted it even and canceled the order... though depending how they automate the order process you never know, it might just go to someone who looks at the list and stuff it in the box with your address on it.

Well black friday is over,
Hope some of ya got some sweet deals!!!

Now cyber monday....Hopefully those who didnt get anything on friday can get lucky :)

Well black friday is over,
Hope some of ya got some sweet deals!!!

Now cyber monday....Hopefully those who didnt get anything on friday can get lucky :)

I watched Morebeer.com sales all day yesterday- There were truly some amazing deals but I couldn't get the items checked out fast enough to get the deal.. I tried to buy sale items twice and both times, wasn't fast enough to get the item in my cart and checked out before the deal expired. bummer! Hopefully cyber monday will be good!

Back