Halloween Decoration Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
Just the gate guardian so far.....................
PICT1827.jpg

[/IMG]
PICT1826.jpg

Crappy camera and sun setting behind it, but, you get the idea!

*Can't set the date either.....lol. Pic was today*

Here's a little clip from a couple years ago. It was raining, so I could only set up on the porch so I'm missing quite a bit of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, a parent and kid skeleton. AWESOME!!!!!

I know, I already had the adult skeleton and the talking skull, and when I found the little one I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. It was a little extra creepy for me because my wife was pregnant at the time.

Since my son was born, I haven't had a setup for Halloween. One of the things that I built that isn't in the video is a remotely triggered pneumatic trash can popper. That thing was a riot! One kid got scared and refused to come back in the yard to get candy. Felt bad and proud at the same time.

This guy floats up in the tree over the drive and lowers (via my disengaged garage door opener) to terrify.

PICT1826-1.jpg

A few bones, and a skull that melted on my front light add some detail, but leave much to the imagination.

PICT1827-1.jpg

Sorry the pics got so wide.....

Soon to go up also will be the wooden cage hung from the tree with rag clad bones and a skull in it.

Latest posts

Back