Geaux to Hell LSU or "Are You Ready?"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way these punk SEC teams are beating us is by playing dirty and injuring our play makers. Dude...you are in Mississippi...seriously what happens there...y'all push cows overs while they sleep and eat the shrooms from the cow dung...c'mon!!

Which team are you claiming here? Who played dirty? I don't know what to think of someone from New Orleans implying anyone else is 'backwoods'. I saw some of the LSU fans and i don't think some of them are above the 'push cows over while they sleep and eat the shrooms from the cow dung'.

Careful...last time LSU lost, they went from #9 to #8 in the rankings. Wonder how high they go this time. It pays to contribute millions to the BCS right Les?

I have absolutely no loyalty to either side here, but damn, Les Miles f'ed up big time in the whole "clock management" department. Sucks for his players.

I have absolutely no loyalty to either side here, but damn, Les Miles f'ed up big time in the whole "clock management" department. Sucks for his players.

Yea, having such a big-named and hyped team do something like that was inexcusable. I don't doubt that they'll get knocked down extra far for that. The bottom line is that good teams don't do such bad clock management.

so now LSU isn't a good team because ole'miss got lucky.or they ****ed up on some clock time?how many teams can say that they have gone to bowl games for 10 years in a row?and by the way most of those were before les miles was head coach.and ole miss fans are backwoods they had the KKK at their tailgate party how much more hill billy back woods can you get?

how much more hill billy back woods can you get?

LSU. That is how much more backwoods.

Ole Miss had nothing to do with the KKK being there, that was up to the KKK. They could just of easily been at LSU or any other school in the country. That whole free speech thing and all.

Also, they had maybe seven people there and were counter-protested by ~250, so i think the Ole Miss fans made it pretty well known that the klan wasn't welcome. Ole Miss has a checkered history as far as race relations go, i'll admit that, but the state of Louisiana certainly can't claim to be much better.

Finally, if Ole Miss got so lucky then why did they score more often (yeah, i'll say the lousy SEC refs screwed up). Why did a top 10 team struggle against the Ole Miss defense? I think LSU is a good team, but the Rebels won, just like they won last year. How many teams can say they beat a ranked LSU team two years in row?

haha, thanks. I appreciate that. I was pretty lit when i made this thread. It was an exciting game from an Ole Miss standpoint. I was glad to see LSU beat Arkansas.

i know LSU didn't have the best of seasons but i think we did good all around.unfortunatly an alright season in the SEC more often then not leads to a bad record.it's not like the PAC 10 or BIG 12 or any other one.there's actually alot of competition.but talk crap now.ole miss did earn it.but we'll see you on the field next year.and i won't be in iraq so i'll be there tail gating lol and hopefully ole miss will make there way down to death valley

Back