Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg all-grain brewers....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is going to place a bulk order from North Country malt on March 20th, now is your chance to get in and get grain for about 50 cents a pound (plus shipping). That is an awesome deal.

Post here or PM me what you want. Will need payment in advance.

Check out North Country and see what you wanna order.

NC brewers, I'll take your orders too if you maybe want to come up here and pick it up. Don't know if that is worth your while but the offer is out there.

:rockin:

Dude said:
NC brewers, I'll take your orders too if you maybe want to come up here and pick it up. Don't know if that is worth your while but the offer is out there.

:rockin:

come on, dude... you can haul a couple tons down next month when you come to the Festival in Raleigh, right? :D

BTT...

No one? Huricane Floyd? psymonkey? Swami, you still want two? Take a look at North Country and let me know what flavor(s) you want. I got you covered til you get back.

Need to know by Sunday (tomorrow).

Thanks but no thanks, Dude. I wouldn't know where to start. I'm still a big n00b!!!

Dude said:
BTT...

No one? Huricane Floyd? psymonkey? Swami, you still want two? Take a look at North Country and let me know what flavor(s) you want. I got you covered til you get back.

Need to know by Sunday (tomorrow).

I'll let you know later tonight.

Picked up 6 bags of grain today, my warrior hops and some PBW.

Okay, so I have a c-load of grain, and a pound of warrior hops. Can you say DFH 90 clone? :ban:

I need to search around here for the recipe (and then get a bigger mashtun)!

Back