I have tried to avoid asking...but

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
What the heck does SWMBO stand for? I KNOW its the better half but I can't figure out the exact words.

MOD EDIT: It's all in good fun. :D

OK OK OK ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT I GET IT...IT WAS A DUMB QUESTION! Thats why I tried to avoid asking it...never thought THAT( Stacked Women Must Be Ogled) would be on the search however. Damn I hate doing dumb stuff.

Shorts Would Make Boners Obvious

clapping.gif

OK OK OK ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT I GET IT...IT WAS A DUMB QUESTION! Thats why I tried to avoid asking it...never thought THAT( Stacked Women Must Be Ogled) would be on the search however. Damn I hate doing dumb stuff.

It was a chance for folks to have fun and blow off steam. No one was making too much fun of you. Had we wanted to do that I would have sent this link to you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+SWMBO+mean

Don't sweat it. A thread like this gets posted once a week it seems. Some enjoy it while others see it old and busted.

We do this all the time when someone asks about an acrnym that 1) can be searched on google or here AND there are at least two stickies, one about swambo and one about acronyms....It's sort of a hazing, but it's also a creative outlet too...it's good for the mind...most of the OP's get into it, but some just lose it and get all pissy.....

Heck we were so bad this summer of NOT having anyone ask that one of the pseudo new guys who started a thread like youre several months back and got the joke, actually started a "remember how I asked about swambo and how much fun we had, can we platy again" thread....I woulda kissed him. :D

But it is really fun when the one who posted the question is good natured and gets into the game...It was also rare and cool, that Yuri chased out the "do gooders" to let us play.....

Silly Wizards Make Bad Omens

Back